Translate

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Inner Healing Through Correct Flow of Soul Energy By;- Mike j Hughes

I would like to share with you all a technique that has proven to greatly reduce and cure many emotional and mental issues that have continued  to  plagued me for many years since my late teens.
As some of you know I have practiced meditation for many years.
Meditation , of whatever kind , is more or less a scientific method of coming into alignment with ones own soul.
For some years I have been conducting a spiritual meditation workshop with a small group of others who have  as well been  dealing with mental health issues for a long time and have decided to take part in an experiment that involves meditation and a self-less giving of oneself to the life of altruistic service to their fellow man , to deepen their level of soul contact, and to get in touch with that greater part of themselves in  that  quiet and peaceful sanctuary wherein sits a Divine Being who remains detached , content , loving, and the ever Silent Witness ,  observing all that passes by ,  who forever remains one in that great Ocean of Wisdom  all Great Spiritual  Teachers have testified as having experienced by plunging themselves into and  gaining the     Blissful Union of Nirvana  thereby.

This Great Divine Being , that  Silent Observer,  is of course , ones own Soul. This is in fact your Higher Self , or ,- if you prefer ,your ``Inner Child``...
This Christ Principle ,- or Higher Self ,Inner Child, or whatever , lives deep within your soul as the still small voice of consciousness.
 Remember my dear friends ,- and read carefully.
We all have a secret quiet place that lies deep within us all, and nothing can take that away from you .
It is your personal Holy of Holies. This is the way it has always been for all time.


Now to get back to this experiment I was speaking of earlier,  just bear with me my friends. I and a few others who have had a lifetime interest in helping ones fellow  man , -yet at the same time most of us  were just beginning in what will be a very positive experience that will cling to the memory of all who went through that program..
As it is now,  each and every member of the human race is living a life that could wreak havoc.
I have been in the mental Health Community since I was about  12 years old and have seen things that are very heart-breaking.
I once worked in a Airline food catering company. At the end of the day I would gather all I could until I could hardly ride my mountain bike all the way to the skid-row area.
When I finally made it their I began giving away all kinds of sandwiches and salads as I began waking those who looked like the really needed something to eat.
They were all very thankful by telling me that not many people provide this cut above service..


                                                                              





No comments:

Post a Comment